It looks like I’m really cr… ehm… releasing way too much over the past few days, but yes, here’s another one: I just posted MvcSiteMapProvider 3.1.0 RC both on CodePlex and NuGet.
The easiest way to get the current bits is this one:
As usual, here are the release notes:
- Created one NuGet package containing both .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 assemblies
- Significantly improved memory usage and performance
- Medium Trust optimizations
- DefaultControllerTypeResolver speed improvement
- Resolve authorize attributes through FilterProviders.Current (in MVC3)
- Allow to specify target on SiteMapTitleAttribute
- Fix the NuGet package DisplayTemplates folder location
- Fixed: Nuget web.config section duplication
- Fixed: HelperMenu.Menu() always uses default provider
- Fixed: 2.x Uses Default Parameters
- Fixed: Bad Null Checking in MvcSiteMapProvider.DefaultSiteMapProvider
- Fixed: Exception: An item with the same key has already been added.
- Fixed: Add id="menu" to default MenuHelperModel DisplayTemplate (not in NuGet yet)
- Fixed: Wrong Breadcrumb Displayed Under Heavy Load
- Fixed: Backport Route support to 2.3.1
This is an imported post. It was imported from my old blog using an automated tool and may contain formatting errors and/or broken images.