Just a quick note to tell that MvcSiteMapProvider 3.0.0 has been released and is available on CodePlex and NuGet. This version is targeted at ASP.NET MVC 3. If you are still using ASP.NET MVC 2, no worries: version 2.3.1 contains the exact same functionality but is targeted at ASP.NET MVC 2.
- Additional UpdatePriority options for generating XML sitemaps
- Allow to specify target on SiteMapTitleAttribute
- One action with multiple routes and breadcrumbs
- Medium Trust optimizations
- Create SiteMapTitleAttribute for setting parent title
- IntelliSense for your sitemap with MvcSiteMapSchema.xsd
- Change skipAssemblyScanOn to excludeAssembliesForScan and includeAssembliesForScan
- Razor templates in the NuGet package
This is an imported post. It was imported from my old blog using an automated tool and may contain formatting errors and/or broken images.