It's been a while since I posted something related to PHP and OpenXML, but I fixed that glitch in this blog post.
Browsing CodePlex, I found a new PHP OpenXML project named OpenXML API. From what I can see, this project is just in the "Hello world" stage of creating Word documents in PHP, but not so long ago my PHPExcel project was in that stage too...
While I am talking about PHPExcel... Since today, the Subversion repository I host myself is synchronized 2 times a week with CodePlex's Team Foundation Server. If you want the latest source snapshot, please check PHPExcel's source code tab on CodePlex.
This is an imported post. It was imported from my old blog using an automated tool and may contain formatting errors and/or broken images.